Multi-Country Golf Holidays, Istria, Croatia
One destination, golfing in three countries
New, undiscovered golf courses, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine, fascinating history and culture, that is the magic of Istria. We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area.
A unique opportunity to play three top courses.
These three golf courses are not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities, but also have a wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy the game. The playing surfaces, landscapes and nice weather all combine for an entertaining golfing experience.
Valid on request and upon availability from 29 March to 15 October, 2019!
Kempinski hotel Adriatic *****
- 5 nights accommodation at hotel Kempinski Adriatic in one of our luxury rooms with gourmet breakfast
- Use of 3000 sq m Energy Clinic Carolea Spa facilities, saunas, swimming pool and fitness centre
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole championship resort golf course Adriatic, Savudrija, Istria, Croatia
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste,, Padriacianno, Trieste, Italy
- 1 round of golf x 18 holes at the championship golf course Diners club Ljubljana. Slovenia
Price per person for 5 nights + 4 rounds from: € 541
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and number of people booked.
Resort course Adriatic
- Golf course Adriatic, a professional course with 18 holes, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
- Course was designed by the DI. Diethard Fahrenleitner and DI. Barbara Eisserer. The course is literally blended into the landscape, shaped the rocks, natural ponds and evergreen vegetation. On every hole there are 5 tee positions, and with each hole a unique scenery and landscapes.
Golf course Trieste
- Golf course Trieste is situated at an altitude of 350m, this challenging course has rugged countryside and an extraordinary views of the Gulf of Trieste. (approx. 40 minutes drive).
Created by British members of the Allied Military Administration at the end of World War II, has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards. You can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf club.
Diners Club Ljubljana
- Diners Club Ljubljana, one of the finest and most refined golf courses in Slovenia - the star of European Golf Championships. It is situated within reach of the Slovenian capital, Ljubljana and just over an our drive from hotel Kempinski Adriatic.
- The golf course consists of six par three holes, six par four holes and six par five holes. Every hole has four teeing areas: a white one, a yellow one, a red one and an orange (children’s) one. Two small lakes are located within the boundaries of the course, which is surrounded by forest edges.
Transfers & Car Hire
- Airport transfer from the nearest airport to your accommodation and return transfer to the golf course Trieste and golf course Diners Club Ljubljana on request and at the extra charge.
Car Hire is available from all major airports -- from economically priced 3-door run-about, 5 door automatics, station wagons to 8 seats mini buses. All are equipped with GPS and air conditioning.
Hotel Kempinski Adriatic
- Kempinski hotel Adriatic, a luxury five star hotel furnished to the traditional formula Kempinski, with glittering chandeliers, waterfalls and fountains. The stylish hotel offers luxury, comfort for a relaxing stay and a luxurious spa ..... more info
A top-notch holiday destination.
- Hotel Kempinski Adristic is located in a village called Alberi; near Savudrija. (35 km from Trieste) and is set in one of the most attractive parts of the Croatian Adriatic coast, right by the sea with stunning views of Slovenian and Italian coast.
Flights to the nearest airport
- The convenient location of Kempinski Hotel Adriatic and within easy driving distance from the nearest international airports of Pula in Istria, Ljubljana in Slovenia and Trieste and Marco Polo Venice makes this golf-and-spa resort a perfect starting point to discover the region .... more info
Make an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you your individual and non-binding price offer.