Hotel Kempinski Adriatic & Golf Club Adriatic
Golf and Wellness with a Mediterranean flair
Luxury golf holidays in Croatia at Kempinski Hotel Adriatic. Enjoy exclusive interiors and top amenities, a secluded private beach, an outdoor pool and sunbathing area, a 3,000 sq m relaxing spa, two top restaurants and more.
The long-established five-star Kempinski hotel Adriatic with it’s modern 18-hole championship on-site golf course Adriatic and wonderful seaside location is just perfect for a golf holiday in Istria.
Kempinski Hotel Adriatic is located in the heart-shaped Istrian region, at the westernmost point of Croatia, near the charming fishermen’s village of Savudrija and less than 10 km away from the town of Umag.
All rooms are modern and luxuriously furnished and equipped with all modern conveniences. They all have a luxury flat and Bang & Olufsen Hi-Fi equipment, climate control, lights and curtains with remote control, Wi-Fi internet, telephone, bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Room types: Twin/Double rooms: 41 m² (incl balcony or terrace). Superior rooms with golf/park view, Premium rooms with partial sea-view, and Deluxe rooms with sea-view.
Golf club Adriatic
Golf course Adriatic opened in 2009. A professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels. (300 m distance from the hotel).
Golfers can also show off their golf style at the nearby golf course Trieste, Padriaciano, Trieste. (approx. 35 minutes drive), one of the best nearby golf courses in the area, ideal for keen golfers and beginners alike, We can arrange pre-booked tee times and return transfer to the golf course.
Valid on request for stays from 15 April - 05 November, 2017!
- Accommodation in one of our twin/double luxury rooms
- Use of 3000 sq m Energy Clinic Carolea Spa facilities, saunas, swimming pool and fitness centre
- Gourmet breakfast in restaurant Dijana
- Two rounds of golf per adult at the resort course, 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
- Support from our local representative, ready to assist you whenever necessary.
Sample - Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 389
- 5 nights + 3 rounds: € 527 per person
- 7 nights + 4 rounds: € 698 per person
Offer is subject to availability. Minimum stay 3 nights
- Rates are subject to change according to selected booking period, lenght of stay, acccommodation preference and rounds of golf.
To make an enquiry for a holiday of your choice. Please complete, without obligation the form below and we will send you our current offer.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Glamour returns to Brijuni yet again
The Brijuni Islands always an attractive destination for members of the world aristocracy as well as world famous personalities.
The world's élite who visited Brijuni, Caroline, the Princess of Monaco and Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt.
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt visits Brijuni, May 2015See all Guest's testimonials