Hotel Kempinski Adriatic & Golf Club Adriatic
Golf and Wellness with a Mediterranean flair
Enjoy a unique golfing experience on the picturesque 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic, located only a couple of hundred metres away from Kempinski Hotel Adriatic. Situated near the charming fishermen’s village of Savudrija and less than 10 km away from the town of Umag.
We think that this long-established five-star Kempinski hotel Adriatic with it’s on-site golf course Adriatic and wonderful seaside location is just perfect for a golf holiday in Istria. (200 m distance from the hotel).
Valid from 06 March to 23 April, 2020!.
- 3 nights accommodation in a Superior twin/double room with golf/park-view
- Daily Kempinski signature gourmet breakfast served until 11am in Dijana restaurant
- Entrance to the 3000 sq m spa (saunas, the swimming pool and the fitness studio)
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort championship course Adriartic
- WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds from: € 369
- 4 nights + 3 rounds from: € 415
Dates and prices:
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences and the number of rounds and people booked.
Resort course Adriatic
- Golf course Adriatic. The first championship course in Istria is situated in the wonderful landscape of Alberi and is part of the Kempinski hotel Adriatic golf resort. The course is literally blended into the landscape and each hole has a unique scenery and landscapes.
Nearby golf course
- Golf club Trieste, Trieste, Italy. You can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at these fantastic golf clubs. Please make a note in the enquiry form if you wish to play a round of golf at these challenging course. (approx 45 minutes travel time from hotel Kempinski).
Kempinski hotel Adriatic *****
- Kempinski hotel Adriatic, a luxury hotel furnished to the traditional formula Kempinski, with glittering chandeliers, waterfalls and fountains. The stylish hotel offers luxury, comfort for a relaxing stay and a luxurious spa.
Type of rooms:
- Twin/Double rooms: 41 m² (incl balcony or terrace). Superior luxury rooms with golf/park view. Higher room category: Premium luxury rooms with partial sea-view and Deluxe rooms with sea-view.
Golf & Fine dining
- Beautiful sceneries, a great golf course, warm weather and excellent food and wines. Hotel Kempinski is ideal for golfers who wish to play golf and appreciate the culinary experience offered at the many restaurants nearby.
Flights to the nearest airport & transfers
- It would be our pleasure to have a transfer arranged from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (205 km) so you can enjoy true Mediterranean surroundings ..... flights to the nearest airport
Make an enquiry
- For any enquiries or booking requests please complete the following form or contact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
This place is just wonderful.
Hotel Kempinski with an amazing view to the sea. The pools, beach and the 18-hole championship resort course makes this golf resort a top noch destination .....
Definitely one of the best hotels in Croatia
David Sargent, England, April 2019See all Guest's testimonials