Golf holidays Brijuni Islands, Istria
The perfect island for your golf holidays
In your golf career, have you ever played golf in the company of deer, mouflon, rabbits and peacocks? If you are looking for a completely new experience for playing golf, then the Brijuni golf course should definitely be your next destination.
The Brijuni Islands are a wonderful place to visit for a beach holiday. You can have a great time exploring all the many different beaches on these islands.
Experience the enchantment of playing golf amid untouched nature.
Golf course Brijuni, set in the tranquility of the southeastern part of the island there are 18 green hole numbers (PAR 71, SSS 71) length 5,486 meters (ladies length – 4.977 meters). The course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players (recreational players and the golf champions).
The Brijuni Islands
Brijuni Islands stretch along the south-western coast of the Istrian Peninsula, boasting magnificent views; watch the sunset, Brijuni Harbour or enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner. Taste carefully prepared food and drinks in a natural setting, which is ideal for unwinding and dining in a relaxed atmosphere.
Hotel Neptun is situated by the sea in the harbour of the island of Veliki Brijun and lies in an area which offers a host of outdoor activities and sports. The unique flora and fauna and the great climate will enchant you and make your vacation as pleasant as possible.
Valid from 20 August to 24 September, 2018!
Included in the package:
- Accommodation at hotel Neptun in a double room with sea-view
- Lavish breakfast buffet and daily dinner in our restaurants (excluding beverages)
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort course Brijuni.
- Assisance, whenever needed from our local representative and resident golf pro Mr. Vanja Nikolic
- Boat transfers (unlimited) Fazana harbour to hotel Neptun Islands and from hotel Neptun to Fazana. (15 minutes journey)
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 294
- Rates are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences, number of green fees and people booked. Minimum stay: 3 nights
Please complete the form below and we will send you a quote based on your requirements. Other dates on request.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Golf holidays in Istria
New undiscovered golf courses, charming medieval towns, rolling vineyards, and delicious cuisine are just a few reasons why Istria should be at the top of your travel list.
Golf Adria HolidaysSee all Guest's testimonials