Golf holidays Brijuni Islands, Istria
The perfect island for your golf holidays
In your golf career, have you ever played golf in the company of deer, mouflon, rabbits and peacocks? If you are looking for a completely new experience for playing golf, then the Brijuni golf course should definitely be your next destination.
Playing amid untouched nature
But, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course. On the reconstructed 18 holes course of the onetime largest golf course in Europe, you can still experience the enchantment of playing amid untouched nature.
Valid from 01 March to 31 October, 2019!
3 nights + 2 rounds
Included in the package:
- 3 nights at hotel Neptun in a double room with sea-view and lavish breakfast buffet
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort course Brijuni.
- Assisance, whenever needed from our local representative and resident golf pro Mr. Vanja Nikolic
- Boat transfers (unlimited) Fazana harbour to hotel Neptun Islands and from hotel Neptun to Fazana. (15 minutes journey)
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 290
- Rates are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences, number of green fees and people booked.
Golf course Brijuni
- Golf course Brijuni, set in the tranquility of the southeastern part of the island there are 18 green hole numbers (PAR 71, SSS 71) length 5,486 meters (ladies length – 4.977 meters). The course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players (recreational players and the golf champions).
The Brijuni Islands
- Brijuni Islands stretch along the south-western coast of the Istrian Peninsula, boasting magnificent views; watch the sunset, Brijuni Harbour or enjoy a romantic candlelight dinner. Taste carefully prepared food and drinks in a natural setting, which is ideal for unwinding and dining in a relaxed atmosphere.
- The Brijuni Islands are also a wonderful place to visit for a beach holiday. You can have a great time exploring all the many different beaches on these islands. The islands are situated 7 kilometers from Pula, near Fažana which is the terminal for the frequent connections by boat (15 minute ride).
- Hotel Neptun is situated by the sea in the harbour of the island of Veliki Brijun and lies in an area which offers a host of outdoor activities and sports. The unique flora and fauna and the great climate will enchant you and make your vacation as pleasant as possible
Make an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you our current offer based on your requirements.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Kempinski Golf Adriatic
The long-established five-star Kempinski hotel Adriatic with it’s modern 18-hole championship on-site golf course Adriatic is just perfect for a golf holiday in Istria.
Golf Travel, The NetherlandsSee all Guest's testimonials