Golf & Country club Adriatic & Brijuni Islands, Istria
A perfect golf holiday combination - Two best golf courses in Istria
For your perfect golf holiday we offer a combination of two of the best golf resorts in Istria. The Golf & Country club Adriatic with its 18-hole championship course and the magical 18-hole Old golf course Brijuni with an amazing sea view location.
These two courses included in the package provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities, but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy the game.
Valid from 01 April to 28 June & from 02 September to 31 October, 2019!
7 nights + 5 rounds
- 4 nights at hotel Kempinski in one of our twin/double luxury rooms with gourmet breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf per adult at the resort course, 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic,
- or 2 rounds golf course Adriatic and 1 round at the nearby golf course Trieste.
- Use of 3000 sq m Energy Clinic Carolea Spa facilities, saunas, swimming pool and fitness centre
- 3 nights at hotel Neptun, Brijuni Islands in a twin/double room with sea-view and buffet breakfast
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort course Brijuni.
Price per person for 7 nights + 5 rounds stars from: € 736
5 nights + 3 rounds
- 3 nights at hotel Kempinski + 2 rounds of golf at the golf course Adriatic
- 2 nights at hotel Neptun + 1 round of golf at the golf course Brijuni
Price per person for 5 nights + 3 rounds stars from: € 536
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and number of people booked. Other dates on request. Transfer between the two golf resorts included in the price.
Golf course Adriatic
- The golf course Adriatic A professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
- Another crown where golfers can show off their golf style is the golf course Trieste. This challenging course, created by the British during World War II has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
- Please make a note in the enquiry form (additional info), if you wish to play this challengings course. (approx. 40 minutes drive from hotel Kempinski).
Old golf course Brijuni
- Golf course Brijuni (novelty course), the course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players (recreational players and the golf champions). But, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
- Kempinski Hotel Adriatic a luxury five star hotel located in the heart-shaped Istrian region, at the westernmost point of Croatia, near the charming fishermen’s village of Savudrija and less than 10 km away from the town of Umag.
- Hotel Neptun, is situated by the sea in the harbour of the island of Veliki Brijun. The islands are situated 7 kilometers from Pula, near Fažana which is the terminal for the frequent connections by boat (15 minute ride)
Flights to the nearest airport & Transfers
- The convenient location of hotel Kempinski Adriatic from the nearest international airports of Pula, Istria (70 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (215 km) makes this golf & Spa resort a perfect starting point to discover the region ..... more info
- Arrival transfer from the nearest airport Pula to hotel Kempinski Adriatic and departure transfer from Brijuni Islands to the airport Pula as well as in-between resort transfer on request and at the extra charge.
Make an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you your individual and non-binding price offer.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Treated Like Royalty
Visited Istria in April with a group of 14 Finnish golfers. Played on three different golf course in the area. We were treated like royalty by Pino and his staff stationed in the resort.
Erkki Leikoski, Moukan Tour, Finland, April 2018See all Guest's testimonials