Golf & Country club Adriatic & Brijuni Islands, Istria
A perfect golf holiday combination - Two best golf courses in Istria
For your perfect golf holiday we offer a combination of two of the best golf resorts in Istria. The Golf & Country club Adriatic with its 18-hole championship course and the magical 18-hole Old golf course Brijuni with an amazing sea view location.
These two courses included in the package provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities, but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy the game.
Valid from 01 April to 28 June & from 02 September to 31 October, 2018/19!
7 nights + 5 rounds
- 4 nights at hotel Kempinski in one of our twin/double luxury rooms with gourmet breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf per adult at the resort course, 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic
- Use of 3000 sq m Energy Clinic Carolea Spa facilities, saunas, swimming pool and fitness centre
- 3 nights at hotel Neptun, Brijuni Islands in a twin/double room with sea-view and buffet breakfast
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort course Brijuni.
Price per person for 7 nights + 5 rounds stars from: € 736
5 nights + 3 rounds
- 3 nights at hotel Kempinski + 2 rounds of golf at the golf course Adriatic
- 2 nights at hotel Neptun + 1 round of golf at the golf course Brijuni
Price per person for 5 nights + 3 rounds stars from: € 536
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and number of people booked. Other dates on request.
Golf course Adriatic
- The golf course Adriatic A professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
Old golf course Brijuni
- Golf course Brijuni (novelty course), the course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players (recreational players and the golf champions). But, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
- Kempinski Hotel Adriatic a luxury five star hotel located in the heart-shaped Istrian region, at the westernmost point of Croatia, near the charming fishermen’s village of Savudrija and less than 10 km away from the town of Umag.
- Hotel Neptun, is situated by the sea in the harbour of the island of Veliki Brijun. The islands are situated 7 kilometers from Pula, near Fažana which is the terminal for the frequent connections by boat (15 minute ride)
- Boat transfers (unlimited) Fazana harbour to hotel Neptun Islands and from hotel Neptun to Fazana included in the price of the accommodation.
Flights to the nearest airport & Transfers
- The convenient location of hotel Kempinski Adriatic from the nearest international airports of Pula, Istria (70 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (215 km) makes this golf & Spa resort a perfect starting point to discover the region ..... more info
Make an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you your individual and non-binding price offer.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
The Nearby Golf Courses
On a golfing holiday in Istria discovered that golf in Istria can be easily combine with golfing on the nearby golf courses in Italy and Slovenia.
Hannele Magnusson, Finland, June 2017See all Guest's testimonials