Grand Hotel Palazzo, Porec, Istria ****
Multi-Golf Course Package - Individual and group golfers
New, undiscovered golf courses, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine, fascinating history and culture, that is the magic of Istria. We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area.
4 nights + 3 rounds
Valid from the 01 April to 30 May, & from 04 July 05 October, 2019
- 4 nights accommodation at hotel Palazzo in a classic double room with gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole championship course Adriatic, Savudrija
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste, Italy
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Brijuni, Brijuni Islands.
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds from € 451
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences and number of people booked. Other periods on request.
Golf courses included in the offer
- Golf course Adriatic, a professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
- Golf course Brijuni the course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players, but, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
- Another crown where golfers can show off their golf style is the golf course Trieste. This challenging course, created by the British during World War II has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
- Return transfer to the golf courses included in the package price. Transfer time to the golf course Adriatic and golf course Brijuni 40 minites and to the golf course Trieste 55 minutes.
- Grand hotel Palazzo, a real pearl among the small Istrian hotels. Its history goes back as far as 1910, when the hotel was built and designed as a luxury hotel for the genteel aristocrat society and wealthy bourgeoisie.
- The hotel was reconstructed in 2013 respecting the architectural solutions from the beginning of the 20th century and combining the modern top-quality comfort with elegance.
- The hotel features 70 elegantly decorated furnished rooms, as well as 4 luxury suites. You can chose between a Classic, Premium, Superior room or a Suite. Upon request, you can choose a room with a view of the sea, as well as a room with a balcony ..... more info & special offers
Golfing holidays with fine cuisine and nightlife
- Porec, one of Istria’s most renowned tourist destinations, manages to balance the authentic charm of a small coastal town filled with magnificent historical sites. There are a number of great beach clubs with live music, plenty of places to drink and dine, trendy lounges and waterfront cafés.
Flights to the nearest airport
- The convenient location of Grand hotel Palazzo, within easy, driving distance from the international airports of Pula (50 km) makes this hotel a perfect starting point to discover the region ..... more info
Make an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you your individual and non-binding price offer.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Kempinski Golf Adriatic
The long-established five-star Kempinski hotel Adriatic with it’s modern 18-hole championship on-site golf course Adriatic is just perfect for a golf holiday in Istria.
Golf Travel, The NetherlandsSee all Guest's testimonials