Grand Hotel Palazzo, Porec, Istria ****
Multi-Course golf holiday packages
New, undiscovered golf courses, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine, fascinating history and culture, that is the magic of Istria. We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area
4 nights + 3 rounds
Valid from the 01 April to 30 June & from 01 September to15 October, 2019
Included in the package:
- 4 nights accommodation at hotel Palazzo in a classic double room with gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole championship course Adriatic, Savudrija
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste, Italy
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Brijuni, Brijuni Islands.
- Transfers to the golf courses.
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds from € 410
- 7 nights + 3 rounds from € 527 per person
Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences and number of people booked. Minimum stay: 4 nights.
- Hotel fully booked on the following dates: 08.06 - 19.06. & 05.09 - 07.09..2019!
Neaby golf courses included in the offer
- Golf course Adriatic, a professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
- Golf course Brijuni the course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players, but, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
- Another crown where golfers can show off their golf style is the golf course Trieste. This challenging course, created by the British during World War II has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
- Driving distance to the golf course Adriatic and golf course Brijuni 40 minites, to the golf course Trieste 55 minutes. Car hire also recommended.
- Grand hotel Palazzo, a 4-star hotel with marina and casino, a real pearl among the small Istrian hotels. The hotel features 70 elegantly decorated furnished rooms. Upon request, you can choose a room with sea view, as well as a room with a balcony ..... more info & special offers
Fine cuisine and nightlife
- Porec, one of Istria’s most renowned tourist destinations, manages to balance the authentic charm of a small coastal town filled with magnificent historical sites. There are a number of great beach clubs with live music, plenty of places to drink and dine, trendy lounges and waterfront cafés.
Flights to the nearest airport
- The convenient location of hotel Palazzo and within easy driving distance from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (215 km) makes this golf-and-spa resort a perfect starting point to discover the region .... more info
- It would be our pleasure to have a transfer from the nearest international airport arranged for you with our luxury van so that you can enjoy true Mediterranean surroundings while we drive you to your preferred seaside holiday destination in Istria, Please select airport in the enquiry form (extra) if transfer required.
Make an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you your individual and non-binding price offer. Cancellation policy: up to 7 days before the day of arrival no cancellation fee is charged.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Multi-Course golf packages
We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area.
Colin Trelfer, England, May 2018!See all Guest's testimonials