Grand Hotel Palazzo, Porec, Istria ****
Multi-Golf Course Package
New, undiscovered golf courses, warm hospitality, excellent cuisine, fascinating history and culture, that is the magic of Istria. We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area.
Golfing holidays with fine cuisine and nightlife
Porec, one of Istria’s most renowned tourist destinations, manages to balance the authentic charm of a small coastal town filled with magnificent historical sites. There are a number of great beach clubs with live music, plenty of places to drink and dine, trendy lounges and waterfront cafés.
Valid from 30 March to 28 June & from 31 August to 31 October, 2018/19!
Included in the package:
- 4 nights accommodation at hotel Palazzo in a classic double room with gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Adriatic, Savudrija
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste, Italy
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Brijuni, Brijuni Islands.
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds of golf: € 470
- 5 nights + 3 rounds of golf: € 516 per person
- 7 nights + 3 rounds of golf: € 608 per person
Rates are subject to change according to selected booking period, room type and number people booked.
Golf courses inluded in the package
- Golf course Adriatic a professional course with 18 holes, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
- Golf course Brijuni the course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players, but, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
- Another crown where golfers can show off their golf style is the golf course Trieste. Ideal for PGA golf pros and beginners alike, you can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf Club.
- Return transfer to the golf courses included in the price.
- Grand hotel Palazzo & Casino a real pearl among the small Istrian hotels. Its history goes back as far as 1910, when the hotel was built and designed as a luxury hotel for the genteel aristocrat society and wealthy bourgeoisie.
- The hotel was reconstructed in 2011 respecting the architectural solutions from the beginning of the 20th century and combining the modern top-quality comfort with elegance.
- All the room is equipped with a flat screen TV, a writing desk and a seating area. The bathroom can have a shower or a bathtub. Telephone, Wi-Fi, safe, air-conditioner with heating and cooling functions are standard amenities..
- The city of Poreč carries the title of the most visited resort in both Istria and Croatia with a good reason. Rewarded numerous times for its quality and popularity. Nearly 37 km of Poreč Riviera with beautiful coastline bathed by the warm sea conceals secluded beaches.
Nightlife & Fine Dining
- The almost immeasurable number of restaurants and taverns will delight everyone’s palate. Numerous night clubs, bars and concerts under the clear sky offer great time and fun until dawn, Almost every street is simply pulsing with life.
- Outdoor pool, Terrace, Sun terrace. Restaurant, Bar, Restaurant (à la carte). WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge. Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs € 10 per day. Currency exchange, Laundry, and Dry cleaning.
Wellness & Spa
- Grand Hotel Palazzo also offers an intimate wellness and spa oasis. Visit us and enjoy the magnificent view of the blue sea, relax in Finnish sauna, Turkish sauna, whirlpool or simply recover from everyday stress, sipping a cocktail on a deckchair by the outdoor pool.
Flights to the nearest airport
- The convenient location of Grand hotel Palazzo, within easy, driving distance from the international airports of Pula (50 km) makes this hotel a perfect starting point to discover the region.
Make an enquiry
- If you wish to make an enquiry please complete the form below and we will send you a quote based on your requirements.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Multi-Course golf packages
We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area.
Colin Trelfer, England, May 2018!See all Guest's testimonials