Two Great Golf Courses, Istria & Lake Bled
A perfect golf holiday combination
For your perfect golf holiday we offer a combination of two of the best golf resorts, Kempinski Golf Adriatic, the Golf & Country Club Bled and it's great 18 hole championship golf courses; the golf course Adriatic in Istria with an amazing sea view as well as the magical King's course Bled, in Slovenia, with a stunning scenery.
Top golf courses
These two golf courses provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities, but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy the game. The playing surfaces, landscapes and nice weather all combine for an entertaining golfing experience.
Valid from 15 April to 31 October, 2020/21!
7 nights + 5 rounds - Istria & Lake Bled
- 4 nights accommodation at Kempinski Adriatic in one of the luxurious rooms with gourmet breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf at the 18-hole champinship resort course Adriatic
- Entrance to the 3000 sq m spa centre, the use of saunas, the swimming pool and the fitness studio
- 3 nights King's Clubhouse, Bled, in a Premium double room with buffet breakfast
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole King's Golf Course
- 1 round of golf at the 9-hole Lake Golf Course
Price per person in a double room for 7 nights + 5 rounds starts from: € 789
- Rates are subject to change according to selected booking period and number of people booked.
Golf course Adriatic, Istria
- Golf course Adriatic opened in 2009. A professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
Golf course Royal Bled
Golf course Bled is the oldest Slovenian golf course and is said to be one of the most beautiful golf courses in central Europe. The facility comprises the 18-hole King's course and the 9-hole Lake course which can be combined for a varied game.
The Lake`s Course
The Lake`s Course at Royal Bled is the perfect blend of spectacular views and challenging holes played through more of the undulating land at Royal Bled. The course retains its original layout dating back to 1993 and offers a serene woodland setting which promotes a relaxed private environment for golfers to enjoy.
One of the World's ﬁnest Golf Clubs
- From the 1st of June 2017, the golf course Bled re-opens after a 2 year renovation that sees dramatic and extensive changes. These changes promise to delight the most discerning of golfers and further strengthen it's reputation as one of the World's ﬁnest Golf Clubs.
Kempinski hotel Adriatic *****
- Kempinski hotel Adriatic. A luxury five star hotel furnished to the traditional formula Kempinski, with glittering chandeliers, waterfalls and fountains. The stylish hotel offers luxury, comfort for a relaxing stay, luxurious spa with a variety of exclusive beauty treatments or relax in one of the saunas, whirlpools, or hamam.
King's Clubhouse Bled ****
- The King's House, (Bled only) a luxury hotel located within an easy drive of the town centre and offers romantic accommodation. The superior accommodation at the King’s Club House is rounded off by wonderful views across the golf course and the Julian Alps.
Flights to the nearest airport
- It would be our pleasure to have a transfer arranged from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (205 km) ..... flights to the nearest airport
Enquiries & Booking
- Please complete the following form below and you will immediately receive your individual, non-binding offer by email.
- Booking conditions are fully flexible and stay dates can be modified or cancelled upon request free of charge.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Hotel Kempinski Istria
Sitting by the pool for an hour with drinks in our hands, and feeling like home. Hotel Kempinski has that effect on you
"If you want to be spoiled, this is the place to be.
Lone Hessellund, Denmark, May 2018See all Guest's testimonials