Grand Hotel Palazzo, Porec, Istria *****
Golf & Fine fining holidays
Grand hotel Palazzo, a real pearl among the small Istrian hotels. Surrounded by the deep blue Adriatic Sea, with a view of the harbor and just a step away from the picturesque historic center of the town of Poreč,
Enjoy the magnificent view of the blue sea from the relax zone, and relax in Finnish sauna, Turkish sauna, whirlpool or simply recover from everyday stress, sipping a cocktail on a deckchair by the outdoor pool.
Golf, Nightlife & Fine Dining Holidays
Hotel Palazzo is nestled on the ideal location for golf and nightlife holidays. It is ideal for golfers that want to enjoy some good quality golf with bars, clubs and restaurants in a centre location.
Valid from 03 July to 23 Ocrober 2020!
Included in the package:
- 3 nights accommodation at hotel Palazzo in a classic double room with gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole championship course Adriatic, Savudrija
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Brijuni, Brijuni Islands.
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds from € 385
Dates & Prices
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences and number of people booked.
Golf course Adriatic
- Golf Adriatic Course opened in 2009. A professional championship course with 18 holes totaling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging players of all levels.
- The course is literally blended into the landscape, shaped the rocks, natural ponds and evergreen vegetation. On every hole there are 5 tee positions, and with each hole a unique scenery and landscapes.
Golf course Brijuni
- Playing golf on Brijuni is a unique feeling that provides absolute relaxation from everyday stress. With a wide range of natural beauty around you and the possibility of playing by the coast, fun is guaranteed.
- The course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players, but, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
Golf in Zelena Laguna
- Golf Courses ensure top-notch enjoyment for every golfer who plays at the golf driving range, in beautiful Molindrio Cove at the entrance of Zelena Laguna not far from hotel Palazzo. A place made for golf, with an impressive view and intense scent of the sea, it is possible to practice practically all the putts of this popular game
The Molindrio Driving Range offers
- an attractive tee for long games up to 330 m2 marked by flags, distance markers and practice baskets,
- a 120 m2 pitching green for practicing short games (artificial grass),
- a 300 m2 putting green with 18 flags (artificial grass).
- golf equipment rental
- golf school
Fine cuisine and nightlife
- Porec, one of Istria’s most renowned tourist destinations, manages to balance the authentic charm of a small coastal town filled with magnificent historical sites. There are a number of great beach clubs with live music, plenty of places to drink and dine, trendy lounges and waterfront cafés.
Grand Casino Palazzo
- Grand Casino Palazzo is located in a beautiful part of Istria, the most luxurious part of the coast at the Poreč waterfront. We offer you the newest slot machines and playing tables, while, for your convenience, our staff will be at your disposal for any questions or requests.
Flights to the nearest airport
- The convenient location of Grand hotel Palazzo, within easy, driving distance from the international airports of Pula (50 km) makes this hotel a perfect starting point to discover the region ..... more info
Send us an enquiry
- Please complete the form below and we will send you your individual and non-binding price offer.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Hotel Kempinski Istria
Sitting by the pool for an hour with drinks in our hands, and feeling like home. Hotel Kempinski has that effect on you
"If you want to be spoiled, this is the place to be.
Lone Hessellund, Denmark, May 2018See all Guest's testimonials