Multi-Country golf holidays, Istria
A destination with golfing in three countries, Croatia, Slovenia & Italy
We think that golf in Istria blended with the unspoilt Adriatic coast is an ideal golf destination for golfers who wish to explore and play golf on different golf courses in the area.
A unique opportunity to play 3 top courses
Play different courses on one of our multi course golf holidays.These deals are perfect for those looking to get some variety on the fairways
Valid from 01 March to 31 October 2020/21!
- 4 nights accommodation at hotel Kempinski Adriatic in a double room with gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole championship course Adriatic, Savudrija
- 1 round at the 18 golf course Diners club Ljubljana, Slovenia
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste, Padriciano, Italy
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds from € 495
- Prices are subject to change according to accommodation preferences and the number of people booked.
- Return transfer to the golf courses included in the package optional and at the extra charge.
18-Hole Golf Club Trieste
- Created by British and American members of the Allied Military Administration immediately after the end of World War II, has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
- Ideal for PGA golf pros and beginners alike, you can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf club, it would even be suitable for golf players like Tiger Woods himself. Technical difficulty: Moderate - Hard Terrain: Slightly undulating
Golf course Adriatic
- A professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels.
- The course, designed by the DI. Diethard Fahrenleitner and DI. Barbara Eisserer and is literally blended into the landscape, shaped the rocks, natural ponds and evergreen vegetation. On every hole there are 5 tee positions, and with each hole a unique scenery and landscapes.
Golf course Diners club Ljubljana
- Diners Club Ljubljana, "The star of European Golf Championships" and one of the finest and most refined golf courses in Slovenia - the star of European Golf Championships. It is situated within reach of the Slovenian capital, Ljubljana.
- The golf course consists of six par three holes, six par four holes and six par five holes. Every hole has four teeing areas: a white one, a yellow one, a red one and an orange (children’s) one. Two small lakes are located within the boundaries of the course, which is surrounded by forest edges......
Hotel Kempinski Adriatic *****
- Hotel Kempinski is an excellent choice for gourmet golfers. Beautiful sceneries, great golf courses nearby, warm weather and excellent food and wines. It is ideal for golfers who wish to explore, play golf and appreciate the culinary experience offered at the many restaurants nearby.
- The convenient location of hotel Kempinski and within easy driving distance to the nearby golf courses is ideal for golfers who wish to add few rounds of golf whilst on holiday in Istria.
location (Golf course Trieste)
Information & Booking
- Send us an enquiry. You will immediately receive your individual, non-binding offer by email.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Hotel Kempinski Adriatic
The best hotel and service in all aspects, my hasband and I are comming to the hotel for a golfing holiday every year. We could not wish for more.
Loved the local restaurant "Koboba Buscina" that Pino recommended.
Brigitte Trainer, Germany June 2018See all Guest's testimonials