Golf Course Trieste, Istria, Italy
Golf course Info & Golf packages
At an altitude of 350m, this challenging course has rugged countryside to one side and extraordinary views of the Gulf of Trieste to the other, from the Grado and Lignano lagoons to the Istrian coast.
Created by British and American members of the Allied Military Administration immediately after the end of World War II, has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
Ideal for PGA golf pros and beginners alike, you can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf club, it would even be suitable for golf players like Tiger Woods himself.
Technical difficulty: Moderate - Hard Terrain: Slightly undulating
Driving Range (10 covered tees), Putting Green, Pitching Green, Chipping Green, Practise bunker, Locker rooms, Club accepts credit cards, Clubs and Trolley for hire, Electro-cart for hire. Bar and Restaurant. (Club closed on Tuesdays).
Nearby golf course included in the offer
Golf Adriatic Course opened in 2009. Professional course with 18 holes totaling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging players of all levels.
Kempinski hotel Adriatic, a luxury hotel furnished to the traditional formula Kempinski, with glittering chandeliers, waterfalls and fountains. The stylish hotel offers luxury, comfort for a relaxing stay and a luxurious spa. Driving distance to golf course Trieste 45 minutes.
Luxury Suites Skipper. The suites Skipper are located in a village called Alberi; near Savudrija, (35 km from Trieste) in Istria and set in one of the most attractive parts of the Croatian Adriatic coast, right by the sea with stunning views of Slovenian and Italian coast.
Map & Location
Valid from 05 March to 15 October, 2021!
Kempinski hotel Adriatic *****
- 4 nights accommodation at hotel Kempinski Adriatic in a twin/double Superior room
- Daily Kempinski signature gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the 3000 sq m spa (saunas, the swimming pool and the fitness studio)
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste, Italy
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort championship course Adriartic
- Complimentary parking
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds: € 439
- 5 nights + 3 rounds: € 521
Luxury golf suites Skipper *****
- 4 nights accommodation in a one (1) bedroom suite for 2 persons.with sea-view
- 1 round of golf at the golf course Trieste, Italy
- 2 rounds of golf per adult at the resort 18-hole golf course Adriatic
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds: € 343
- 5 nights + 3 rounds: € 393
Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and the number of people booked.