Golf course Trieste, Padriciano, Italy
Golf course info & Multi-Course golf packages
At an altitude of 350m, this challenging course has rugged countryside to one side and extraordinary views of the Gulf of Trieste to the other, from the Grado and Lignano lagoons to the Istrian coast. Created by British and American members of the Allied Military Administration immediately after the end of World War II, has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
Ideal for PGA golf pros and beginners alike, you can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf club, it would even be suitable for golf players like Tiger Woods himself.
18-Hole Golf Club Trieste Course Opened in 1955
Technical difficulty: Moderate - Hard Terrain: Slightly undulating
Driving Range (10 covered tees), Putting Green, Pitching Green, Chipping Green, Practise bunker, Locker rooms, Club accepts credit cards, Clubs and Trolley for hire, Electro-cart for hire. Bar and Restaurant. (Club closed on Tuesdays).
Multi-Course golf packages
Play different courses on one of our multi course golf holidays.These deals are perfect for those looking to get some variety on the fairways
Valid from 24 April to 22 May & from 21 September to 23 Ocrober 2020!
- 4 nights accommodation at hotel Palazzo in a classic double room with gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole championship course Adriatic, Savudrija
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Brijuni, Brijuni Islands
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole golf course Trieste, Padriciano, Italy
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds from € 382
- Prices are subject to change according to accommodation preferences and the number of people booked.
- Return transfer to the golf courses included in the package optional and at the extra charge.
Grand hotel Palazzo ****
- Grand hotel Palazzo, a real pearl among the small Istrian hotels. Surrounded by the deep blue Adriatic Sea, with a view of the harbor and just a step away from the picturesque historic center of the town of Poreč.
Golf & Fine dining
- Hotel Palazzo is an excellent choice for gourmet golfers. Beautiful sceneries, great golf courses nearby, warm weather and excellent food and wines. It is ideal for golfers who wish to explore, play golf and appreciate the culinary experience offered at the many restaurants nearby.
- The convenient location of hotel Palazzo and within easy driving distance to the nearby golf courses is ideal for golfers who wish to add few rounds of golf whilst on holiday in Istria.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
So natural, peaceful golf coruse
On Brijuni golf course you play a different kind of golf course and so many animals running over course while you playing.
Brioni are heaven, and play in heaven is experience we never forget!! ...
Karl-Heinz Winterbauer, October 2019See all Guest's testimonials