Golf Course Trieste, Istria, Italy
Golf course Info & Golf packages
At an altitude of 350m, this challenging course has rugged countryside to one side and extraordinary views of the Gulf of Trieste to the other, from the Grado and Lignano lagoons to the Istrian coast.
Created by British and American members of the Allied Military Administration immediately after the end of World War II, has been carefully crafted to be suitable for players of all standards.
Ideal for PGA golf pros and beginners alike, you can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf club, it would even be suitable for golf players like Tiger Woods himself.
Technical difficulty: Moderate - Hard Terrain: Slightly undulating
Driving Range (10 covered tees), Putting Green, Pitching Green, Chipping Green, Practise bunker, Locker rooms, Club accepts credit cards, Clubs and Trolley for hire, Electro-cart for hire. Bar and Restaurant. (Club closed on Tuesdays).
Map & Location
Valid from 24 March to 31 October 2023/24! Minimum stay: 4 nights.
Included in the offer:
- Acoommodation in one (1) bedroom apartment with terrace - size ca. 60 – 67 m2, for 2 persons,
- Daily rent, 1 parking place per apartment, bedlinen and towels, beach, pools (rooftop Infinity Pool - min. 12 years and up),
- Entrance to Petram Spa and fitness room.
- 2 rounds of golf x 18 holes at the resort course Adriatic
- 1 round of golf x 18 holes at the golf course Trieste
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds from: € 490
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and number of people booked.
Please fill in the form below and we will send you a quote for your travel dates.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Luxury Petram Villas
Everything was absolutely great and I hope that there will be more opportunities to take advantage of your services.
Małgorzata Serwin, CEO, Poland May 2021See all Guest's testimonials