Golf Club Adriatic, Golf & Spa Resort, Istria
Golf course info & Golf packages
Welcome to the Golf Club Adriatic, a challenging golfing experience amidst the breathtaking Mediterranean scenery.
The first championship course in Istria is located near Umag in the wonderful landscape of Alberi and is part of the Kempinski hotel Adriatic and Apartments Skipper golf resort.
Golf Adriatic Course opened in 2009. Professional course with 18 holes totaling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging players of all levels.
The course was designed by the DI. Diethard Fahrenleitner and DI. Barbara Eisserer. The course is literally blended into the landscape, shaped the rocks, natural ponds and evergreen vegetation. On every hole there are 5 tee positions, and with each hole a unique scenery and landscapes.
Adriatic Golf Club practice area is located near the club house. It consists of: driving range for the long shots, putting green, chipping green with sand bunkers. Driving range has 30 grass positions and 10 covered positions, with mats.
Golf Academy, Golf school and individual lessons, Clubhouse, Locker rooms, Club accepts credit cards, Pro Shop, Bar and Restaurant. Mobile phone permitted on course. Rentals: Clubs for hire, Trolley for hire & Electro-cart for hire.
Golf Carts use is subject to availability and weather conditions, guests can purchase on-site (subject to availability). Reserved tee times can be cancelled or amended until 24hours prior.
Visit our GOLF BAR for a breath of fresh Mediterranean air scented with pine and lavender. Apart from premium beverages, we offer you meals made from fresh, seasonal produce (mushrooms, asparagus, strawberries...) and breakfast service.
A wonderful course. I have played some of the best courses in England, this is a match for some of the best. The food a the club house is very high standard. Michael Rudderham, May 2017
Nearby golf course Trieste
Playing golf between the blue sea and snow-capped Alpine peaks is not something you get every day. Please make a note in the enquiry form if you wish to play a round of golf at this golf course.
Flights to the nearest airport & transfers
It would be our pleasure to have a transfer arranged from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (205 km) so you can enjoy true Mediterranean surroundings ..... flights to the nearest airport.
Map & Location
Kempinski hotel Adriatic Istria *****
Valid from 29 April to 25 June, 2021!
- 3 nights at hotel Kempinski Adriatic in one of our luxury twin/double rooms (incl balcony or terrace).
- Daily Kempinski signature gourmet breakfast served until 11am in Dijana restaurant
- Use of 3000 sq m Energy Clinic Carolea Spa facilities, saunas, swimming pool and fitness centre
- 2 rounds of golf per adult at the resort course, 18-hole championship golf club Adriatic
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds from: € 432
- 4 nights + 3 rounds from: € 568
Luxury Suites Skipper Superior *****
Valid from 27 April to 25 June, 2021!
- 3 nights in a one (1) bedroom suite, 83 m², for 2 (+2) persons with partial sea-vew.
- 2 rounds of golf per adult at the 18-hole championship resort golf course Adriatic
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed)
Price per person in 1 bedroom suite for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 332
- 4 nights + 3 rounds: € 435
Booking conditions are fully flexible and stay dates can be modified or cancelled free of charge until 24hrs prior to arrival.