Golf holidays in Slovenia
Slovenia is becoming an increasingly popular destination amongst golfers in Europe, who are flocking here to take advantage of this region’s magnificent courses, great culture, superb historical sites and beautiful backdrops.
A hot new golf destination
Slovenia is one of golfs undiscovered gems, the country has become more and more popular within the golfing world in recent years. The majority of courses on offer are located within an hour of the beautiful capital Ljubljana.
Top golf courses
The following golf courses provide not only a challenge to golfers of all abilities, but also wonderful surroundings in which to enjoy the game. The playing surfaces, landscapes and nice weather all combine for an entertaining golfing experience.
Diners club Ljubljana
Diners Golf & Country, Ljubljana. One of the finest and most refined golf courses in Slovenia - the star of European Golf Championships. Not far from Ljubljana city centre and airport lies the 18-hole golf course with its large and well kept greens and tees.
Golf course Arboretum
Golf Arboretum, Ljubljana. Another top Slovenia golf course, the course is set over hilly terrain, making for an extremely difficult round, although there are 3 tee boxes so you can find your appropriate level.
The beautiful setting is matched by the challenging layout, providing for a truly enjoyable golfing experience. The natural beauty of Slovenia is largely untouched, creating an idyllic place to enjoy both golf alongside a host of other activities.
The Royal King’s Course Bled
The Royal King’s Course Bled is undoubtedly one of the most exhilarating and beautiful places to play golf anywhere in the world. The course offers perfectly manicured surfaces, a strategic layout and also breath-taking sweeping views of the local countryside including views out over to Bled Castle.
The King's Club House is located within an easy drive of the town centre and offers luxurious and romantic accommodation. All rooms at the King's Club House have air conditioning and include a private bathroom, cable / satellite channels and a mini bar. Brnik Airport (LJU) is less than a 30-minute drive from the King's Club House.
The Best Western Premier Hotel Slon
The 4-star superior rooms feature lavishly decorated interiors and luxurious bed linen. Each room is air conditioned and fitted with modern amenities. In just a few steps you can reach the famous Three Bridges and other centrally located tourist attractions.
Golf packages - Ljubljana & Lake Bled
Valid from 01 April to 31 October, 2021!
- 4 nights at the Best Western hotel, Ljubljana in a double/twin rooms with breakfast
- 1 round x 18 holes at the Diners Club Ljubljana, Ljubljana
- 1 round x 18 holes at the golf club Arboretum, Ljubljana
- 1 round x 18 holes at the King's course Bled, Lake Bled
Price per person for 4 nights + 3 rounds starts from: € 551
You might also like - Istria & Lake Bled
- 4 nights accommodation at Kempinski Adriatic in one of the luxurious rooms with gourmet breakfast
- 3 rounds of golf at the 18-hole champinship resort course Adriatic
- 3 nights King's Clubhouse, Bled, in a Premium double room with buffet breakfast
- 1 round of golf at the 18-hole King's Golf Course
- 1 round of golf at the 9-hole Lake Golf Course
Price per person in a double room for 7 nights + 5 rounds starts from: € 789
Multi-Country golf holidays
- 4 nights in a luxurious Kempinski Palace Portoroz in twin/double room includingbreakfast buffet
- 1 round of golf x 18-hole at the golf course Trieste, Italy
- 1 round of golf x 18-hole at the golf course Adriatic, Savudrija, Croatia
- 1 round of golf x 18-hole at the golf course Diners club Ljubljana, Slovenia
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 574
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and the number of people booked.
For any enquiries or booking requests please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com