Golf holidays for the Gourmet & Wine lovers
We know golf does not end any more with the last hole on green, but with a good glass of wine and miraculous meal in great company. Istria is a place where you can taste traditional Istrian dishes, excellent dishes based on "His Majesty the Truffle" and all complimented by finest local wines i.e. Tehran
Istria, the best of Tuscany and Venice rolled into one
Istria is the perfect region for gourmet golfers. Beautiful sceneries, great golf courses, warm weather and excellent food and wines. Hotel San Rocco is nestled on the ideal region to appreciate the ultimate culinary experience offered between the Adriatic Coast and Istrian hills.
Gourmet Restaurant San Rocco
The elegant restaurant drawn by the spaces where once the family’s Malvasia and Terrano wines were produced offers a vast gastronomic array based mainly on typical seasonal specialties, such as fresh locally caught fish, truffles, mushrooms, ham, game and other typical Istrian specialities.
Boutique hotel San Rocco
Hotel San Rocco, Brtonigla, open all year round, is situated in the beautiful green hills of Istria, in the wine town Brtonigla, from where the sea and the nearby golf course Adriatic can be reached in a short 20 minutes drive.
The picturesque villages like Umag, Porec, and other golf courses in the area can be reached from 20 to an hour..
A Hill near the Sea
The wine willage of Brtonigla offers beautiful landscapes to those who love relaxation, unforgettable walks and the beauties of the Istrian sea. The sea is only 5 km away from San Rocco and can be easily reached by car or bike.
Nearby golf course Adriatic
Golf course Adriatic. A professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels. (20 minutes drive from hotel)
When someone loves good wines and fine delicacies, Istria is the ideal region to appreciate the ultimate culinary truffle experience.
- 3 nights at Boutique hotel San Rocco, in a classic double rooms with Gourmet breakfast
- Entrance to the Wellness centre, the use of saunas, the Roman baths and the relaxation area.
- One 4-course truffle dinner per person (excluding drinks) in the gourmet restaurant San Rocco.
- Wine cellar tour and wine tasting experience (Once per stay)
- 2 round of golf at the 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic, Savudrija
- Free internet access and parking
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 429
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and the number of people booked.
- Valid from 04 January to 23 December, 2021/22! Minimum stay: 3 nights
Drop us a line .....
- We will get back to you as soon as possible ....
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Golf holidays in Slovenia
Slovenia is becoming an increasingly popular destination amongst golfers in Europe who are taking advantage of this region’s magnificent courses and superb historical sites.
GolfbreaksSee all Guest's testimonials