Hotel Kempinski Adriatic & Golf Club Adriatic
Enjoy a unique golfing experience on the picturesque 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic, located only a couple of hundred metres away from Kempinski Hotel Adriatic. Situated near the charming fishermen’s village of Savudrija and less than 10 km away from the town of Umag.
Golf & Country Club Adriatic, Golf & Spa Resort, Istria
Enjoy golf only a step away from the hotel. Play with your senses all year round amidst the Istrian scenery.
The offer includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in one of the hotel’s exquisite rooms
- Gourmet breakfast at restaurant Dijana
- 1 green fee per room per night (18 holes)
- 1 daily token and 1 caddy box per room per day
- Shuttle service to the golf course
- Entrance to 3000 sq m Carolea Spa centre, including the use of saunas, the swimming pool and the fitness studio
- 10% off Carolea Spa treatments
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary Parking
Price per person for 3 nights. € 430 / Price per person for 7 nights € 1.074
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and the number of people booked.
- Minimum length of stay is two nights. Valid until 01 November 2021! Payment on the spot.
Golf course Adriatic
- Golf course Adriatic. (Resort course) The first championship course in Istria is located near Umag in the wonderful landscape of Alberi and is part of the Kempinski hotel Adriatic golf resort. (200 m distance from the hotel).
Hotel Kempinski Adriatic
Hotel Kempinski Adriatic, a luxury five star hotel furnished to the traditional formula Kempinski, with glittering chandeliers, waterfalls and fountains. The location is perfect with a magnificent view of Italy, Slovenia, Istria and the azure Adriatic Sea.
- Three (3) Restaurants, 2 pools and 4 bars, Underground garage, Wellnees & Spa, Hairdresser, Safety deposit box, Non-smoking rooms, Heating & Air conditioning. Pets are allowed. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Flights to the nearest airport & transfers
- It would be our pleasure to have a transfer arranged from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (205 km) as well to the golf courses so you can enjoy true Mediterranean surroundings ..... flights to the nearest airport
- Booking conditions are fully flexible and stay dates can be modified or cancelled upon request up to 7 days before the day of arrival.
Drop us a line .....
- We'd be happy to send you a non-binding offer.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Istria best-kept secrets
Istria is one of Europe's best-kept secrets. "Tuscany's twin at half the price". Famous for its excellent cuisine and especially for dishes based on truffles.
Chicago Tribune, 2018See all Guest's testimonials