Inspired by the quality of undiscovered golf courses in the Northern part of the Adriatic, the closest Mediterranean resorts to Middle Europe, and also the lack of well-presented information about them we in 2009 formed Golf Adria Holidays.
The idea was to provide golfers, golf club members and tour-operators everywhere a complete golf travel service in this area and delivered to the standards they would expect in their own clubs..
We offer the traveling golfer and tour-operators golf packages with detailed information of golf courses, hotels, resort facilities and local attractions.
Once the itinerary is decided upon, we make all the necessary arrangements for travel, accommodation and golf, ensuring you get the best possible prices so your golf trip is totally relaxing and trouble free: just as golf holidays are supposed to be. All the tee times are pre-booked and guaranteed.
Golf Adria Holidays have partnered up with the following companies and act as their agent for golf travel in Istria, Croatia,
- Kempinski hotel Adriatic, Savudrija, Istria
- Golf Apartments Residence Skipper, Savudrija, Istria
- Grand hotel Palazzo, Porec, Istria
- Boutique hotel San Rocco, Brtonigla, Istria
- Golf & Country club Adriatic, golf club Trieste and the od golf course Brijuni, Brijuni Islands
Golf Adria is a general incoming agent in Croatia for the following travel companies and golf tour-operators.
- Thomas Cook Northern Europe and Ving Golf, Sweden, Norway, Danmark and Finland
- Sabra Tours, (Escape Travel), Norway
- Goldensun Golf, Finland
- Golf Travel, (Fairway Travel), The Netherlands
- Golfpassi, Finland
If you are a tour-operator specialized in outgoing golf holidays please contact us for the special tour-operators rates.
Golf Adria d.o.o.
- Address: Molindrio 9A, 52440 Porec, Croatia
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: + 385 52 427 117
- Mobile: + 385 91 451 111 0
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Golf holidays in Istria
New undiscovered golf courses, charming medieval towns, rolling vineyards, and delicious cuisine are just a few reasons why Istria should be at the top of your travel list.
Golf Adria HolidaysSee all Guest's testimonials