Luxury Suites Skipper Superior, Istria
For the most demanding golfers
The suites Skipper are located in a village called Alberi; near Savudrija, (35 km from Trieste) in Istria and set in one of the most attractive parts of the Croatian Adriatic coast, right by the sea with stunning views of Slovenian and Italian coast.
The suites are nestled on the ideal location to appreciate the culinary experience offered at the many restaurants nearby.
A top-notch holiday destination
Splendid landscape with a swimming pool, private beach, modern sports centre, children's playground, golf course, a church and its proximity to the Kempinski Adriatic Hotel make this Resort a top-notch holiday destination.
Last minute offers
Treat Yourself to a Relaxing Break and Take Advantage of our Best Last Minute Deals
Valid from 10 July to 28 September 2020!
- 3 nights accommodation in a one (1) bedroom suite for 2 persons.with sea-view
- 2 rounds of golf per adult at the resort 18-hole golf course Adriatic
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Wi-Fi in all apartments and public areas
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds € 469
- Cancellation policy: Up to 3 days before the day of arrival no cancellation fee is charged. Minimum stay: 3 nights. Other dates on request.
- Booking conditions are fully flexible and stay dates can be modified or cancelled upon request free of charge.
Luxury Suites Skipper Superior *****
- One (1) bedroom suites, 83 m², for 2 (+2) occupants. One (1) separate bedroom with a double bed, en suite bathroom with a bathtub and a toilet. Living room with a modern kitchen by Miele, a double sofa bed (pull out) and a furnished balcony with a sea view.
Luxury suites for a wonderfully relaxing golf holiday
- All suites are luxuriously furnished and fully equipped. Each apartment has air conditioning (cooling/heating), phone, safe, satellite TV, Residential buildings have elevators, roofed parking spaces and other amenities.
Resort course Adriatic
- Golf club Adriatic, open all year round, a professional course with 18 holes deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels. (Located opposite the apartments).
- Beachfront & Outdoor Pool. Deck chairs and sunshades on the beach and by the pool. Free WiFi is available in all apartments and public areas and is free of charge. Supermarket. Free private parking is available on site. Unique 3.000 sq.m Carolea Spa in Kempinski Adriatic.
Restaurant Skipper "La Terrazza"
- Offers culinary delights for every taste. Our grill specialities are an exceptional gastronomic treat and our drink list presents top quality local beverages. Dining on our terrace while overlooking the Adriatic coast and the Alps is a unique experience.
- Visit our GOLF BAR for a breath of fresh Mediterranean air scented with pine and lavender. Apart from premium beverages, we offer you meals made from fresh, seasonal produce (mushrooms, asparagus, strawberries...) and breakfast service.
Flights to the nearest airport & transfers
- It would be our pleasure to have a transfer arranged from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (205 km) so you can enjoy true Mediterranean surroundings while we drive you to your holiday destination ..... flights to the nearest airport
Map & Location
Information & Booking
- Send us an enquiry. You will immediately receive your individual, non-binding offer by email.
- If you require an immediate confirmation verify your offer and manage your reservation online.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Golf course Adriatic
Played here a few times between Jul-Sep 2018. A challenging layout with considerable elevation changes - especially on the outward 9 holes.
The course is cicelly blended into the landscape-
Worth a visit for the keen golfer.... Peter GutzmerSee all Guest's testimonials