Hotel Neptun - Istra, Brijuni Islands, Istria
The popular holiday island - Sun and great golf
Enjoy a unique golfing experience on the picturesque 18-hole golf course located only a couple of hundred metres away from hotel Neptun. After a round of golf, what better way to relax than with your feet in the sand on the island's magical beaches
The perfect island for your golf holiday
In your golf career, have you ever played golf in the company of deer, mouflon, rabbits and peacocks? If you are looking for a completely new experience for playing golf, then the Brijuni Islands golf course should definitely be your next destination.
Play golf on Brijuni and experience a unique feeling that provides absolute relaxation from everyday stress.
Treat Yourself to a Relaxing Break and Take Advantage of Best Hotel Deals - Remarkable experience
Valid from 12 July to 13 September, 2020!
- 3 nights at hotel Neptun in a double room with sea-view with rich buffet breakfast
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole golf course Brijuni.
- Boat transfers (unlimited) from Fazana harbour to hotel Neptun Islands and from hotel Neptun to Fazana. (15 minutes journey)
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 346
Dates and prices
- Special discount of 10% for the period from 12. 07 to 31. 07. 2020! Minimum stay: 3 nights.
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences and the number of rounds and people booked.
Hotel Neptun - Istra, Brijuni Islands
- Hotel Neptun is situated by the sea in the harbour of the island and lies in an area which offers a host of outdoor activities and sports. The rooms facing the sea provide a spectacular view of the Fažana harbour and the Istrian mainland. Half board € 16,00 per person per day.
Type of rooms
- Double, single, family rooms and suites. Guests can choose a room with a view of the park or the sea, and we guarantee that you will be very pleased with either choice. Spacious rooms and terraces are far larger than in all modern hotels, which brings comfort to an unimaginable level.
Old golf course Brijuni Islands
- Golf course Brijuni, the course is not too demanding, so that it is suitable to all sorts of players (recreational players and the golf champions). But, what most attracts golfers to Brijuni is the unique setting and atmosphere of this golf course.
- Playing golf on Brijuni is a unique feeling that provides absolute relaxation from everyday stress. With a wide range of natural beauty around you and the possibility of playing by the coast, fun is guaranteed.
- Assisance, whenever needed from our local representative and resident golf pro Mr. Vanja Nikolic included in the package.
Nearby golf course
- Another crown where golfers can show off their golf style is the golf curse Adriatic. Ideal for PGA golf pros and beginners alike, you can be sure to pull out your best golf clubs at this fantastic golf club. (approx. 1 hour and 15 minutes drive).
- The islands are situated along the coast of western Istria, 7 kilometers from Pula, near Fažana which is the terminal for the frequent connections by boat (15 minute ride). Brijuni Islands stretch along the south-western coast of the Istrian Peninsula, boasting magnificent views.
- The "Galija" restaurant offers you the chance to taste creative dishes of Mediterranean cuisine, based on fish and meat. Restaurant "Plaža" The menu at the "Plaža" responds to the summer need to eat light, refined dishes, to combine with excellent Istrian wines.
- During your stay at hotel Neptun you may take advantage of the guarded parking area at Fažana without advance booking. The garage parking is situated in " Ulica Boraca 9, 52212 Fazana" situated approx. 100 meters from the jejjy.
Daily boat transfers
- Fazana - Hotel Neptun - 09:00, 10:00, 11:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30, 16:45, 18:00, 19:00 & 22:15 / Hotel Neptun - Fazana - 07:15, 09:30, 10:50, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00, 17:30, 18:30, 19:30, 23:00
How to reach Brijuni
- By car it is possible to go all the way to Fažana, near Pula, while very good traffic connections enable comfortable driving on the Istrian Y highway (“Istarski ipsilon”). There are traffic signs on this road which clearly indicate the direction and the distance from the Brijuni Islands.
- For those planning a trip by one of the direct flight connections, the nearest International airport Pula is 15 km away.
Flight to the nearest airport
- The convenient location of Brijuni Islands and hotel Neptun makes this golf resort within easy driving distance from the international airports of Pula (20 km) .... more info
Information & Booking
- Send us an enquiry. You will immediately receive your individual, non-binding offer by email.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Luxury suites Skipper
Everything was absolutely great and I hope that there will be more opportunities to take advantage of your services.
Great golf at the resort course Adriatic.
Małgorzata Serwin, CEO, Poland May 2019See all Guest's testimonials