Hotel Kempinski Adriatic, Istria ***** deluxe
Luxury hotel for a wonderfully relaxing golf holiday in Istria
Kempinski Hotel Adriatic is located in the Istrian region, near the charming fishermen’s village of Savudrija and less than 10 km away from the town of Umag. Its favourable geographical position makes it within easy reach by car or plane from many European capitals and major cities
Surrounded by picturesque olive groves and vineyards, the hotel offers breathtaking views over the Adriatic Sea. Kempinski Hotel Adriatic is also a perfect starting point from which to discover Istria, a vibrant land known for its history, culture and emerging gastronomy.
5 star Golf & Spa resort in Istria
Kempinski hotel Adriatic, a luxury five star hotel furnished to the traditional formula Kempinski, with glittering chandeliers, waterfalls and fountains. The stylish hotel offers luxury, comfort for a relaxing stay and a luxurious spa.
Hotel Kempinski is nestled on the ideal location to appreciate the culinary experience offered at the many restaurants nearby.
Valid from 11. June to 24 June, & from 30 August to 12 September, 2020!.
- 3 nights accommodation in a Superior twin/double room with golf-park-view
- Daily Kempinski signature gourmet breakfast served until 11am in Dijana restaurant
- Entrance to the 3000 sq m spa (saunas, the swimming pool and the fitness studio)
- 2 rounds of golf at the 18-hole resort championship course Adriartic.
- Complimentary parking
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds from: € 518
- 4 nights + 3 rounds from: € 680
Valid from 13. September 28 September, 2020!.
- 5 nights + 3 rounds from: € 623
Valid from 29. September 31 Oktober, 2020!.
- 4 nights + 3 rounds from: € 463
Dates and prices
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period, accommodation preferences and the number of rounds and people booked. Minimum stay: 3 nigjts. Other dates on request.
- Booking conditions are fully flexible and stay dates can be modified upon request free of charge. A cancellation without any charges is possible until 7 days prior to your arrival.
Golf course Adriatic
- Golf course Adriatic, (resort course), a professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels. (200 m distance from the hotel).
Services & Facilities
- Three (3) Restaurants, 2 pools and 4 bars, Underground garage, Wellnees & Spa, Hairdresser, Safety deposit box, Non-smoking rooms, Heating & Air conditioning, Private beach area, Beachfront, Tennis court. Pets are allowed. WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Type of rooms
- Twin/Double rooms: 41 m² (incl balcony or terrace). Superior luxury rooms with golf/park view. Higher room category: Premium luxury rooms with partial sea-view and Deluxe rooms with sea-view.
Flights to the nearest airport & transfers
- It would be our pleasure to have a transfer arranged from the nearest international airports of Pula (80 km), Trieste (90 km), Ljubljana (150 km) and Venice (205 km) so you can enjoy true Mediterranean surroundings ..... flights to the nearest airport
Map & Location
Make an enquiry
- For any enquiries or booking requests please complete, without obligation the form below and we will send you our current offer.
- If you wish to receive a personal consultation please concact us via e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Europe’s hot spots - Istria
They have a saying in Istria that the Istrian Peninsula is the best of Tuscany and Venice rolled into one. We could not agreen more.
An exceptional experience .....
by Heidi Mitchell, Travel + Leisure August 29, 2016See all Guest's testimonials