Golf Resort Residence Skipper, Istria ****
Apartments Skipper & Golf course Adriatic
Enjoy a unique golfing experience on the picturesque 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic, located only 100 metres away from the apartments next to five-star luxury hotel Kempinski Adriatic. The apartments are also nestled on the ideal location to appreciate the culinary experience offered at the many restaurants nearby.
Being close to the Slovenian and Italian border as well as to the international airports of Trieste, Venice, Pula and Ljubljana, they are within a couple of hours’ driving or flying distance of many European cities.
One (1) bedroom apartments, 35 m2 – 45 m², for 2 (+2) persons. One (1) separate bedroom with a double bed. One (1) bathroom with a bathtub / shower and a toilet. Living room with a sofa bed (pull out) and a modernly equipped kitchen, terrace/balcony.
The golf apartments are located in a village called Alberi; near Savudrija, (35 km from Trieste) in Istria and is set in one of the most attractive parts of the Croatian Adriatic coast, right by the sea.
Resort course Adriatic
Golf course Adriatic, a professional course with 18 holes totalling 6360 meters, deployed on 80 acres, with a PAR of 72, is characterized by an interesting arrangement of the holes that is challenging to players of all levels. (100 m distance from the apartments).
Services & Facilities
Free WiFi in all apartments and public areas. Supermarket within the resort. Free private parking. Unique 3.000 sq.m Carolea Spa in Kempinski Adriatic. Breakfast available and served at the restaurant "La Terrazza" or at hotel Kempinski booked in the resort.
(2) fresh water swimming pools. Private Skiper Resort beach has 3.600 m2 of beautiful sunny terraces. Deck chairs and sunshades on the beach and by the pool.
Map & Location
If affected by official travel restrictions pandemic-related, such as quarantine, flight cancellations, or other travel restrictions, free cancellation can be made until 24hrs prior to arrival.
Last minute offers
Enjoy a round of golf in the warm Istrian atmosphere at the Adriatic Golf Club, where you can play golf all year round.
- 3 nights in one (1) bedroom apartments, 35 m2 – 45 m², for 2 (+2) persons
- 2 rounds of golf per adult at the 18-hole championship golf course Adriatic
- Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Free WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Price per person for 3 nights + 2 rounds: € 278
- Prices are subject to change according to selected booking period and number of people booked.
- Valid until 31 December, 2021!. Minimum stay: 3 nights. Offers are subject to availability.
Booking conditions are fully flexible and stay dates can be modified or cancelled free of charge up to 7 nights prior to arrival.
Average air and sea tempetures
Guest's testimonials & Reviews
Europe’s hot spots - Istria
Istria the best of Tuscany and Venice rolled into one. Lonely Planet has awarded Istria the Best in Europe 2019 award.
by Heidi Mitchell, Travel + Leisure August 29, 2016See all Guest's testimonials